Tuesday 28 May 2013

My TOP 5 favourite films of all time!

I have been wanting to write this for ages...

MY TOP FIVE FAVOURITE FILMS OF ALL TIME!!!!


  1. Ferris Buellers Day Off; it's about a typical schoolboy who bunks off for a day and has this epic day, driving Ferraris and singing on floats! It's also got my favourite quote.
  2. Fight Club; this left me feeling 'what has just hit me?!', films rarely make that much impact, this is just one of them. A favourite of everyone I know.
  3. Singing In The Rain; the suits, the hats, the dancing... a classic musical that had me laughing throughout and thoroughly entertained by the jazz dancing.
  4. Superbad; I still remember going to watch this while I was in school and laughing so hard I thought I'd have to kneel on the floor. Not for everyone, have to still have that schoolboy humour. In tough competition with Sex Drive.
  5. Goodfellas; I love the drama and the politics and the backstabbing of the drug world.. and that New York accent.
What just missed the mark... Sex Drive, Hairspray, Skyfall, Aladin... TBC!