Thursday 30 August 2012

Don't make me blush!

Stila Convertible color blush in Peony.

This is a product I will always make sure I have in my kit. I applied it today for the first time in a few weeks and it again surprised me how natural it looks. 

It's that PERFECT shade if you don't want a 'I'm wearing a blusher' look. And also if you are wearing strong eyes and lips, you can still afford to pop this on the apples of your cheeks. 

It's nor too pink, too brown or peachy, it really is the best shade for a period film/drama, or even to pop under your favourite similar shade of powder blush to lock in and keep the colour lasting all day.

Apply this over foundation or a tinted moisturiser and blend with a foundation brush or your finger tips. I like to take a small amount and build it up in a swirling motion.

x S-J x